Specifically tailored to the needs of security companies, Qualicode‘s scheduling and human resource management software will enable your organization to plan, optimize and integrate all of its operations to increase efficiency and lower costs. It is ideal for any security company managing complex work schedules.
QT-TIME AND RESOURCES
Basic module of the Security Suite, Qt-Time and Resources is the ideal tool for any service company having to manage complex schedules.
Perfectly integrated with Qt-Time and resources, these add-ons allow you to manage all aspects of your business in synergy.
MAYA SOFTWARE SUITE CORNERSTONE
Qt–Time & Resources is the ideal tool to assist you in planning and scheduling your teams and therefore simplify your business.
Its features and benefits include:
–Management of schedule conflicts
–Management of unassigned jobs
–Security (specific rights management for each user)
–Easy to produce reports, printable in multiple formats
–THIS APPLICATION RECONCILES THE TWO FACETS OF SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT:
– – Services (contracts, sites or stages)
– – Employees
–IN TWO WAYS:
– – Assignments can be done manually
– – Qt–Time & Resources can recommend the best employee to perform a task according to the parameters set in the system
– – Scheduling becomes easier and more efficient!
Provides access to contracts and employee schedules. Information in the system is linked, allowing you to switch between them with one click.
– – Additional information on the assignments appears in the schedule used (travel time, keys, parking, equipment required, etc.).
– – Many features are available directly via the schedule.
Compile all staff notes
– – Visit history
– – Date and time automatically added
– – Add your own categories (disciplinary notices, follow-ups, etc.)
– – Ratings can be filtered according to your search criteria (date, employee, customer, etc.)
– – Follow-up reminders
– – Complaints
– – Attendance
– – Grievances
– – Attendance
– – Alarms
– – Very flexible
Provides all essential data on pending assignments
– – Provides all essential data on pending assignments
– – General information on the tasks to be performed: code, price or rate according to criteria, tax, required skills, etc
– – Fully configurable by the administrator
– – Prerequisites
–LIST OF UNASSIGNED JOBS
Provides the list of assignments to be filled in order of urgency.
– – Linked to the Call List to quickly fill positions according to the administrator-assigned criteria
– – Provides a list of potential candidates to fill an assignment, according to the defined criteria and alerts you to any conflicts.
– – Training
– – Seniority
– – Assignments
– – Security
– – Service Area
– – Hours worked throughout the week
Allows recurring assignments to be placed on an employee’s schedule.
– – A re-evaluation date can be specified in the system.
Provides information relevant to hiring, administration and optimal assignment of tasks.
– – Address and areas served by the employee
– – General information ((employee code, date of birth, gender, dependent children, photo, banking information, etc.)
> Calendar availability (holidays, day, week, etc.)
> Training and skills (e.g., academic training and expiration date of accreditations, skills acquired, etc.)
> Details specific to the assignment of a task (e.g., allergies, experience, means of transport, etc.)
> Remuneration by task
> Any information on hiring and seniority
> Type of contract (autonomous or non-autonomous)
> Union status
> Union status (e.g., uniforms)
> Training status on site
> Emergency contacts
–ADVANCED RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
Allows or limits access rights for each employee.
Many reports are available in just a few clicks:
– – Summary by assignment
– – Expired training certification
– – Travel over a set period of time
– – Requests received but not processed
– – Etc.
Compile all customer and contact information in one place and use the integrated form to search for similar entries, so that there is no accidental duplication.
– – Address
– – General and demographic information (customer code, etc.)
> Language of correspondence
> Availibilities (holidays, etc.)
> Definitions and service contract
> Form specific to assignments (allergies, sector, etc.)
> Billing Information / Billing Projection
– – Permits
– – Full or part time and preferences
– – On call since
– – Relocation desired
– – Do not rehire
– – Union Status
–COMPLEMENTARY TIME SHEETt
Update employee schedules and adjust payroll and billing as needed.
Available for stand-alone sites.
Qt–Time & Resources selects the best employee to perform a job based on more than 20 pre-established criteria, taking into account possible scheduling conflicts, and generates a call list. Here are some criteria that the software takes into account for its selection of employees:
- Availability of the employee
- Service sector
- Continuity of service
- Extra time per day / week
- Languages spoken
- Training and validity of permits
- Qualifications and skills required for the task at hand
Qt–Time & Resources identifies conflicts between customer and employee criteria, in order to maximize compatibility with customer needs (availability, seniority, location, allergies, spoken languages, etc.).
Scheduling conflicts are indicated directly in the schedules, so they are easy to identify and correct.
BENEFITS OF USING
QT–TIME AND RESOURCES TO PLAN, OPTIMIZE
AND INTEGRATE YOUR OPERATIONS
- Maximizes your time.
- Can be expanded and perfectly integrated with the Security Suite modules.
- Synchronizes with your current accounting and payroll software.
- Multilingual: French and English.
- Contains many reports.
- Allows sending communications and reports by email.
- Recoups investment cost within the first year.
- Turnkey service!
SECURITY SUITE ADDITIONAL MODULES
High-performance additions to the core module of Suite Maya, Qt–Time and Resources, these modules will help you go further in planning, optimizing and integrating all aspects of your business. They are designed to simplify your life by integrating seamlessly with other Maya Suite software!
This very flexible module allows you to invoice by each task, according to the parameters of the contract.
- –Select the frequency for each job (e.g., weekly, bi-weekly, monthly), or
- –Bill a fixed amount or hourly rate, or
- –Combine different billing methods
- –You can modify billing in process as needed and then generate final invoices.
Turn your schedules into time sheets and export them into your payroll software for tax and union deductions, etc. It is compatible with many software applications and takes into account the rules of collective agreements and labour standards.
- –Allows you to specify the hourly rate, cost or premium for each employee and each task
- –Create as many pay groups as you need with different recurrences (e.g., every two weeks)
Exports billing data, timesheets, expense accounts, and/ or premiums, optimized for your accounting system and preferences. Accounting Export is compatible with 8 popular accounting systems:
- –Allows you to print your invoices from Security Suite or your accounting software
- –Export your customer and employee records to your accounting software
–Transfer your data to Excel and create your own statistics!
- –Extract report data and transfer it to Excel so you can create your own PivotTables
- –Create and save an unlimited number of reports
- –Data tables allow you to easily select the fields you need
- –Filters help you target data
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF
TO QT–TIME AND RESOURCES?
Additional modules are perfectly integrated with the basic Maya Suite, Qt–Time and Resources. You have a choice of modules to plan, optimize and integrate all of your operations to achieve maximum efficiency!